Vegetable glycerine is a slightly sweet, syrupy liquid made by heating vegetable fats under pressure or together with a strong alkali.
There are many benefits to using Glycerine daily, and with the addition of CBD you get even more benefits from the additional healing power
- Keeps skin moisturised
- Tones the skin
- Keeps heels and feet crack free
- Keeps lips soft & supple
- Cures mouth ulcers
- Improves Psoriasis & Eczema
- Prevents Skin Aging
- Brightens your nails
- Use in a Homemade Makeup Setting Spray
- Prevents dry & frizzy hair
Makeup setting spray
You can use glycerine to make a homemade spray to keep your makeup in place and prevent cracks from forming.
- Mix together 1 tablespoon of rose water, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 drops of glycerine.
- Optionally, add the contents of 1 vitamin E capsule to the mixture.
- Mix thoroughly, then pour the contents into a spray bottle.
- Spray the solution on your face, wait for some time and then apply your makeup.
- Apply some glycerine on your damp hair and massage it for a few minutes. Then, wash your hair as usual. Do it 2 or 3 times a week to keep your hair shiny and smooth.
- You can put a little glycerine in a spray bottle with water and use it while styling your hair to keep it hydrated, smooth and manageable all day long.