Clove bud oil and its main component Eugenol have proven to exhibit strong anti-fungal activity against Candida, fungi, and yeasts.
Escentia Clove Essential/Aromatherapy Oil
R66,30 – R578,00
- In ancient times, clove bud was used to improve the breath, protect people from the bubonic plague and even as a love potion.
- It has proven to prevent the appearance as well as the growth of a bacteria linked to acne. Other studies have shown very positive results against Candida, fungi, and yeasts.
- Clove bud oil has positive effects on the emotions. It is uplifting and therefore it can help with stress and depression.
- Historically, not only it has been used to relieve symptoms of upper respiratory problems, but also digestive disorders.
- Traditional uses of this oil include dealing with memory deficiency as well as mental exhaustion and promoting mental clarity, infusing a sense of positivity in the home.