These mushrooms are large, white, shaggy mushrooms that resemble a lion’s mane as they grow.
Lion’s mane mushrooms contain bioactive substances that have beneficial effects on the body, especially the brain, heart, and gut.
- Could Protect Against Dementia
- Helps Relieve Mild Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety
- May Speed Recovery from Nervous System Injuries
- Protects Against Ulcers in the Digestive Tract
- Reduces Heart Disease Risk
- Helps Manage Diabetes Symptoms
- May Help Fight CANCER REDUCES Inflammation and Oxidative Stress
- Boosts the Immune System
These mushroom has been used to help enhance the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue. People also take Reishi mushrooms for health conditions such as:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Cardiovascular disease
- Liver or kidney disease
- Respiratory diseases (such as asthma)
- Viral Infections (such as the flu)
- and support during
- Pain during and after a shingles outbreak
- Building strength and stamina
These mushrooms are a powerhouse fungus with a multitude of documented benefits. This mushroom contains several beneficial molecules that are often available in supplement form.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Helps fight
- able to counteract the effects that tumors have on the body
- Helps fight some viruses
- Improves nervous system function
- Protects the liver.
- Improves gut health
- Improves metabolism
- Enhances athletic performance.
- Rich In Antioxidants
- may help combat STDs like HPV.
- may help with weight loss